Berlin, October 21st, 2019
Machine Learning with Dlib in Real Time
Kithara reveals real-time support for machine learning. Read the latest press release here.
Berlin, October 17th, 2019
Kithara Trade Show Preview 2020
After a successful exhibition year the next one is of course right around the corner, this time with something new as well as something familiar. For the first time, we will be exhibitor at the Embedded World in Nürnberg, from February 25 to 27. Towards the end of that year, we are once again at the Vision in Stuttgart, from November 10 to 12. We are already looking forward to your visit.
Berlin, September 5th, 2019
Review and Video of the All About Automation in Leipzig
If the AAA in Friedrichshafen was "small but excellent", then the AAA in Leipzig was even smaller but likewise also even more excellent. At the trade show for all things about industrial automation, we enjoyed a plethora of especially high-qualtiy meetings and were able to establish a number of valuable contacts. You can find a few impressions of the trade show under the following link:
Kithara RealTime Suite
Real-time for Windows
In the modern world, time is a crucial factor. Turn your Windows PC into a real-time machine.
Kithara RealTime Suite is a modularly built real-time operating system (RTOS) that runs parallel to Windows and therefore allows for high flexibility and adjustability while providing hard real-time capabilities. It is commonly used in industry and research for control, monitoring and communication of automated processes with microsecond accuracy.About Kithara RealTime Suite
Real-time to the core
Kithara has been the real-time specialist for Windows for more than 20 years. Our comprehensive know-how and expertise enable the realization of even the most sophisticated solutions.
Acclaimed and awarded several times, Kithara RealTime Suite is a modular real-time extension for Windows that combines hardware-dependent programming, communication, automation protocols as well as machine vision in a single high-performance real-time system. Due to seamless integration, the different function modules are able to efficiently operate as one unit.About Kithara
Real-time in detail
Kithara RealTime Suite supports a wide range of both modern as well as tried and tested systems and standards:
- Real-time EtherCAT Master including distributed clock, safety (FSoE), hot-plug function, cable redundancy and a real-time CANopen Master (also embedded into EtherCAT topologies)
- Ethernet communication via native real-time drivers with up to 40 Gbit/s
- Image capture with GigE Vision and USB3 Vision as well as image processing with Halcon and OpenCV in real-time
- Real-time data storage via SSD with more than 2 Gbyte/s as well as efficient storage formats MDF and PCAPng
- Communication in real time with CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, LIN, BroadR-Reach
- Support for A/D D/A and digital IO multifunction cards of varying manufacturers
- USB and serial communication, digital signal processing
- Support for all operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in 32-bit as well as 64-bit. The preemptive multitasking systems is programmable in C/C++ or Delphi. With a DLL, C# can also be used.