The search engine registers the following search options:
- Only display sites, that contain all search terms: keyword keyword
- Display sites, that contain at least one of the requested search terms: keyword | keyword
- Only display sites, that containt the whole phrase: "keyword keyword keyword"
- Exclude keywords or phrases from a search: keyword -excludedword -"excluded phrase"
- For unknown search terms within a phrase, an * (asterisk) can be used as operator: "ke*word"
- Combinations of the different search parameters can be used as well.
Search here for topics on our website.