在 Windows 下的数字信号处理
- 在实时下的数字信号处理（”SigProc 模块“）
Mathematical/trigonometric and string/memory functions in real-time
For the execution of application codes in a real-time context, functions of the common runtime library are often required. However, they are possibly not qualified for real-time execution.
Therefore, the Runtime Library provides real-time modified functions of the C-standard library, including mathematical/trigonometric and string/memory functions in real-time.
- Specific real-time based implementation of C-standard library functions
- More than 20 mathematical/trigonometric functions (e.g. cos, tan, arcus and hyperbolicus functions, exp, log, pow, sqrt, floor, ceil)
- More than 20 string/memory functions (e.g. memcpy, memset, strlen, strcmp, strcpy, strcat, strtok)
- Supports application and kernel level
Digital signal processing in real-time
Signal processing and controlling of process variables in real-time are often required for a wide field of engineering applications.
Therefore, the SigProc Module provides a PID controller and a selection of digital FIR/IRR filters, including different window functions like Hamming, Hanning and Rectangular, as well as different transfer function polynomials like Chebyshev I, Chebyshev II and Butterworth.
- Digital signal processing in real-time
- More than 20 different filters (low-pass high-pass, band-pass, band-stop)
- 3 different window functions (Hamming, Hanning, rectangular)
- 3 different transfer function polynomials (Butterworth, Chebyshev I and II)
- User-defined digital FIR/IRR filters
- Feedback control in real-time with PID algorithm