Kithara RealTime Suite—Real-time for Windows
Kithara RealTime Suite is a real-time extension for Windows. Currently, it consists of more than 20 different function modules, which can be freely combined (with only few dependencies).
- Communication and synchronization between application and real-time context are achieved via shared memory, pipes, mail slots, sockets, events and semaphores.
- The PLC Module allows for the programming of control procedures according to IEC 61131-3 in different languages.
- The EtherCAT Master is an "Industrial Ethernet" protocol for high-performance automation solutions. Fieldbus protocols such as a CANopen master, are supported as well.
- Image data can be captured with GigE Vision® or USB3 Vision® cameras in real-time and be processed with Halcon or other libraries.
- The priority-controlled preemptive real-time multitasking environment allows for the free allocation of logical CPUs exclusively for real-time tasks and provides high frequencies combined with low jitter.
Kithara RealTime Suite provides mechanisms for:
- Basic functions for system and software management
- Real-time timers and multitasking
- Hardware-dependent programming
- Real-time communication via Ethernet-Sockets, UART, USB
- Master libraries for automation protocols ( EtherCAT®, CANopen®)
- Industrial machine vision (GigE Vision®, USB3 Vision®, Halcon, OpenCV)
- IEC 61131-3 compatible Soft-PLC
- Automotive protocols ( FlexRay, CAN/CAN-FD, LIN)
- Real-time libraries